Tom,

I just sent a request to (2) different tommy barlows on facebook.  I wasn't
sure which one was correct.  If i got the correct one, just let me know on
facebook.  If I didn't, let me know all the additional information I would need
to get the right guy (ex:  location, full name, photos I should look for,
etc...)

Mike

P.S.  From what it sounds like, you haven't paid much attention to UFC at all.
So here's some interesting information:

1.  Dana White says the thinks Machida may prove to be the best UFC fighter yet!

2.  Tito Ortiz came close to getting Machida to tap out in a triangle choke.
Machida is a black belt in BJJ and managed to escape at the last second of the
last round.

3.  It looks like Anderson Silva is being groomed for a shot at Machida, he
just jumped up to the light heavyweight class.

4.  Some think Rampage jackson might fight Machida.  Personally, I think
Machida can take him, but Machida's got to be careful.

5.  If Machida goes heavyweight, he'll have to fight Brock Lesnar.  That will
be the ultimate DAVID Vs. GOLIATH match.

Mike
(seekliberation)