From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fairfieldl...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of nablusoss1008
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 1:59 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Don't Eat Frogs

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com> , "Rick Archer" <r...@...> wrote:

> When you die ? It has already happened; a person dedicated to slandering
> Saints is already "enjoying" his karma.
> Just came back from seeing one. Sri Karunamayi. Nice experience. Nothing
> about her to attract slander.
>
> While you're at it, tell us what happened to Rama, Lakshman,
> > and Sita after they died. When they were in exile, they shot and ate
deer.

> But not frogs.
> 'Cause there's not much meat on them. But you still haven't told us why
> eating them is such a sin. Do the Vedas say so? Maitreya? Or is this one
of
> your own personal edicts?

Your problem is that you do not have access to any real Saints anymore
because they will never again take you seriously after all the slandering
you have committed.

You don't have a real Saint to ask this question to and never will, but I
will answer it on behalf of them based on what several Saints have said and
written: If you eat a Frog you will spend time in intense Tamas after having
left the body.
If you ate a Frog not being aware of their sacred status you will still have
to experience intense Tamas for a while (and so will I) but it will not be
very long, just "longish".

If you in your hippe-days ate a Frog, it will not harm you much since you
did not know the sacred status of Frogs. I ate two Frog-legs myself in San
Fransisco in 1969 and womitted afterwards, not knowing anything about the
sacred status of Frogs (I was 13 years old). But if you today as much as
think of eating one you'll be in big trouble.
Thanks for the explanation. I hadn't heard of this before. Not inclined to
eat them anymore. They're a somewhat endangered species. Dying off due to
climate change.