On Jun 19, 2009, at 10:14 AM, Duveyoung wrote:

New posting rule suggestion: every time someone goes over the posting limit and gets banned, if, say, seven posts come in asking for that poster to be pardoned and not penalized, then that's enough to overide the moderator's application of the penalty.

Consider this the #1 post in favor of Shemp's not being banned.

While I think it's unreasonable to make a new posting rule whereby people are "pardoned", I do believe it's reasonable for people in need to have extended posting rules. Since we did this for Kirk, we should extend the same courtesy to Shemp.