Jane Hamsher at Firedoglake has Rahm Emanuel running scared and backtracking
for saying Obama would consider a Health Care Reform Bill without a public
option. Use Jane's "Whip it Tool" to call your congressman. Rep. Dave Lobesack,
(D) Iowa District 2 includes Jefferson County, is in the undecided column to
support a public option. I am call his office today, I hope all the Fairfield
folks will join me in this effort.

Congress already took Single-payer off the table. If we don't have a public
option, the insurance companies win and you lose. Dave Loebsack's phone number
is: 202-225-6576 Call and ask him to support a Public Option for the Health
Care Reform bill.

Whip it Day 2
http://tinyurl.com/mzlmjx
http://campaignsilo.firedoglake.com/2009/06/26/public-option-whip-news-round-up-2/