From: joerg dao [mailto:joerg...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2009 5:02 AM
To: r...@searchsummit.com
Subject: Hidden track ....

Hi Rick,

this could be some nice discussion on the FFL.
If you like.

2 days after the tragic death of Michael Jackson,
where all media nearly reported identical,
I looked into our main business paper, to see, what they would have to say.

They had an article more in the back part of the whole thing,
but concentrated already on the subject of money. Who will get what bite
of the rights and legacy of MJ.

I liked this approach, purely business, after 2 days already.
And was reminded of my last visit in Vlodrop, in 2005.
I was invitet into the Raja tent, and saw all Rajas sitting in front,
waiting for the King, and the maharishi over audio saying his
inspirations.
But when I looked into the faces of the bored and often angry
looking Rajas, I felt, that very soon, gravity would tear this group apart.
By gravity, I would mean the power of money, and who would get
which parts of the kingdom of the mmy.

Now more than 14 months after the maharishi, all still seems
nearly silent. If there are power struggles, the rajas really know to keep
them to themselves.

David Lynch achieved some quiet new breakout of the rajadom by
putting marketing wisdom before rajaism. There was no connection
betw. Hagelin and his official being the raja on the website of DLF.tv,
and only one very small picture of the maharishi.

But to look into this group, would be good if we would know,
who is holding which part, and what - for instance: who has the
rights to the maharishi videos - parts are in which hands.

Any oficial group would come out with such statements and
inform the public, how to go on in future.

So we still will see more to unfold.
Either openly, or on the hidden track.

cheers

joerg.