--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , Vaj <vajradh...@...> wrote:

> >> News :
> >>
> >> by By Owen Anderson, Ph. D.
> >>
> >> ""Many meat-eating athletes wonder whether a switch to a vegetarian
> >> diet
> >> might provide a performance boost, and there are logical reasons
for
> >> such thinking. First, vegetarian diets tend to be high-carbohydrate
> >> regimens, which should lead to optimal glycogen storage in muscles.
> >> At
> >> the lofty intensities required for high-level training and serious
> >> competition, carbohydrate is the primary source of energy; when
> >> muscle-carbohydrate (glycogen) levels are too low, athletes
> >> experience
> >> fatigue and tend to perform poorly (1). Thus, a vegetarian diet may
> >> function as an "insurance policy" against insipid intramuscular
> >> carbohydrate storage and underachievement in races. "
> >
> > Turns them into vata types.  Ever notice that most successful
runners
> > ARE vata types?  Light and thin as the air.  Same true with the
cherry
> > bowl heads.  But for some people to go on vegetarian diets can be a
> > huge
> > mistake.  The diet for kapha types actually IS the low carb diet.
But
> > it may not work well if you have acquired kapha and are not really a
> > kapha type.   I lose weight on a low carb diet and get no work done.
> > Some people with accumulated kapha may have crashed thyroid and/or
> > adrenal glands.  They just don't have "umph" to go exercise
> > especially
> > with an adrenal insufficiency.
> >
> > Vegetarianism isn't for everyone though about 80% of Americans could
> > cut
> > way back on their meat consumption which is almost 3 times daily.
> > Oops,
> > better watch out or the cattlemen's association will send out a hit
> > man.  Remember how they screamed about Oprah?
>

> It's interesting understanding the doshas and observing the reality of
> different people, how they behave and what styles of actions they will
> take. It's pretty clear that Off World is an example of a vata type...
You'll also find them jogging, biking and moving about with any number
of other vata-type distractions around town.>.

ROTFLMFFAO ! ! ! ...you mean...... god no ! ! ! ..... no please....not
that !  ....you mean?.......NORMAL PEOPLE ! ! !??? ! ! !

HELP !  ...normal people, quote: " jogging, biking and moving about " !
! ! ... PLEASE STOP THEM... the HORRIBLE everyday people, doing what
NORMAL HEALTHY PEOPLE DO ! ! !

Something should be done about this ... "jogging, biking and moving
about "

QUOTE of the MONTH from VAJ ! ....

"You'll also find them jogging, biking and moving about with any number
of other vata-type distractions"

"You'll also find them jogging, biking and moving about with any number
of other vata-type distractions"

"You'll also find them jogging, biking and moving about with any number
of other vata-type distractions"

Vaj....you are entirely mad.

OffWorld