What part of the "Mindfulness Posting Technique" did Judy
not understand? I guess I'll have to use visual aids.

  [http://www.timw.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/dumped_lge.gif]

[http://www.jak-systems.ca/sites/Joker/Shared%20Documents/dumped-you--.j\
pg]

The thing is, we all know that she  *still* won't get it, even with
the visual aids, and will *continue* to try to suck me and other
victims into her never-ending arguments. Maybe if no one has
replied to any of her attempts to do so in ten years or so she'll
get it.

Then again, we're talking Judy, so maybe she won't...    [>:)]