> Empty, while I am even more underwhelmed by you
> spouting dogma than by you acting out your jeal-
> ousy of Vaj and myself, I perceive the possibility
> for fun here, so I'm gonna go for it.
>
> So I issue you a challenge -- describe for me
> (and our studio audience) something NON-relative,
> some "truth" (or anything, for that matter) that
> can be said to be non-relative or absolute. And
> you have to do so while using no comparison with
> anything relative to describe it, and using no
> relative point of view from which to perceive it.
> ( Otherwise it's...duh...relative. Right? )
>
> I'll wait.  :-)

OK, just messin'...

How about

1. "In any right triangle, the square of the length of the hypotenuse
is equal to the sum of the squares of the lengths of the two other
sides."

Or

2. "I am in pain" (I just bashed my knee on my desk. I wish I could
"change my point of view", but it ain't so easy...)

Or

3. "Cogito ergo sum"