> Obviously there's some other reason why the chapters
> after 1-6 weren't released. Like, maybe MMY wouldn't
> *let* them be released. Maybe he had more work he
> wanted to do on them but never got around to it.

No, they were completed more than 30 years ago, as I have stated here
repeatedly, years before this new announcement. If some on FFL are surprized
that that this is happening now is only because they do not pay attention and
basically needs a checking.

The still unpublished chapters could only be released when time was ripe, when
the collective consciousness was ready because they are more religious in
nature than the first 6 chapters. I would not be surprized if Maharishi has
written detailed instructions for when these are to be released in His will.