--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradh...@...> wrote:

> On Jul 5, 2009, at 9:03 AM, nablusoss1008 wrote:

> >> Obviously there's some other reason why the chapters
> >> after 1-6 weren't released. Like, maybe MMY wouldn't
> >> *let* them be released. Maybe he had more work he
> >> wanted to do on them but never got around to it.
> >
> > No, they were completed more than 30 years ago, as I have stated
> > here repeatedly, years before this new announcement. If some on FFL
> > are surprized that that this is happening now is only because they
> > do not pay attention and basically needs a checking.
> >
> > The still unpublished chapters could only be released when time was
> > ripe, when the collective consciousness was ready because they are
> > more religious in nature than the first 6 chapters. I would not be
> > surprized if Maharishi has written detailed instructions for when
> > these are to be released in His will.
>

> Personally, I'd be surprised if such imaginings have any basis.

Well let's see Vaj: some time ago you were asking questions here on FFL about
how to get a copy of the SBAL. Did you get one, and did you read it ?

Probably not, because if you did you would see that even though it is based on
tapes and oral in nature (and why should it not; must a book be written by hand
to satisfy a "Buddhist" ? Are all "Buddhists" reactionary fools like yourself
?)

He certainly edited it in every detail personally spending months on this
glorious book.