TurquoiseB wrote:
> The common denominators of all of these events seem to be:
> 1) someone poking fun at a belief they consider worthy
> of poking fun at, and 2) someone else who is attached to
> that belief going postal because their belief has been
> laughed at...

Going 'postal'? Isn't that something to be avoided?

LOL!

"Willy, since fucking prairie dogs or whatever you do with
your time doesn't seem to fill enough of it lately, and you've
been going out of your way to associate me with Rama and thus
with a big, bad cult figure, I figure I should explain a couple of
things..."

From: Uncle Tantra
Subject: Open Letter To Willytex
Newsgroups: alt.meditation.transcendental