--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, azgrey <no_re...@...> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB
> > <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Recent posts and conversations have left me pondering
> > > the curious phenomenon of people becoming "offended"
> > > when someone pokes fun at something they believe.
> >
> > And some of us have been pondering for quite a while
> > now the phenomenon of Barry spending considerable time
> > composing long screeds attacking phenomena that exist
> > only in his own mind.
>

> "I've been reading *most* of Barry's posts
> over and over and over again for 15 years."
> ---Judy Stein   Jun. 28, 2009
>
> over and over and over......
> And she says she isn't a stalker.
> Oh irony of ironies...
> Brunhilde needs a shrink.
>
> I wonder if Andrew Skolnick, award winning author
> and editor, is accepting submissions for his website?
>
> http://www.aaskolnick.com/junkyarddog/

azgrey, Do you really think you can get away with pulling a sentence out of
context to malign someone and not be called on it? Silly you. Thank you for
bringing our attention to Barry's over and over rants, the same rants, the same
boring themes, the same over and over and over baseless ad hominem attacks for
YEARS, as well as your own dishonesty.

In context:

So you see folks, azgrey, twists words, and meanings in same mean spirited way
that Barry does. Such is the behavior of sociopaths. They lie with impunity,
but everyone else is crazy. Just watch how indignant and huffy azgrey gets if I
say, "Hey! Dickwad, you just threw a pie in Judy's face for no apparent
reason." He is so stupid he will try to defend the indefensible. Two peas in a
pod, azgrey and Barry, exactly the people most in need of a shrink but won't
ever see one.  Such is the fate of irony impaired sociopaths. They are
incapable of taking responsibility for their actions so they blame YOU for
their despicable behavior.