--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, guyfawkes91 <no_re...@...> wrote:

> The science seems genuine and urgent. Extreme measures evidently should be
> in order now for all community. I wish the TMmovement well and hope for the
> best.
> > > The time is now come to meditate collectively. The science is revealing
> > > and
> evident.

 The urgency is to get new TM teachers who can work full time and earn a
living. That would require a major cultural adjustment for the movement and
there's not much sign of that happening, or even an awareness that it needs to
happen. The cultural adjustment required to make things work is that the
national organizations and especially international should stop being parasites
and leave teachers alone to get on with it.

> If teachers can't afford to teach, then few will opt to become teachers, and
> if few opt to become teachers then the movement will die. Groups, towers of
> invincibility, regal courts are all things which get in the way of teachers
> being able to make a living. It's ruthlessly simple logic. Everything that
> stands in the way of letting teachers to earn a living through teaching has
> to be thrown overboard (especially Bevan, he's the major deadweight at the
> moment).

The dead weight.
yeah.
Evidently communally too, "These people are dangerous and should be dealt with
directly".

The problem of collective consciousness seems is not just with those
non-meditators out there.

35 years in charge of long decline and a ruination. Would proly all be better
if some of that dead weight were brought & tried for crimes against humanity in
a real court.