--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "yifuxero" <yifux...@...> wrote:

> ---all good points, but the case hasn't been effectively advanced for the
> benefits of Gnosis, Self-Knowledge; whether it be through TM, Eckart Tolle,
> or some other non-dualist source.  Does such Knowledge provide a "head of the
> line pass" at long check-out lines? Does it cure diseases, help people get
> jobs?

Well, actually i do know someone doing an academic thesis on just that kind of
spiritual thing.  Forthcoming.  The person noticed that there were these
experiences too along with spiritual practices.  Thus is gathering and
measuring.

JGD, -D

ps, There is a lot of sympathy and compassion in the nature of the  practice.
Work your way up to an hour of quiet meditation at least.  Sit with it.  Things
start to happen after about an hour.  You have to practice it, as in do it.
'Sitting quietly doing something'.  Called spiritual discipline in so many
schools.  I'm sorry you fell off the wagon somewhere back and missed out.
Though can always come back to meditation, at any time.