--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_re...@...> wrote:

>   [:D]
>

> Simply  another job done by dr.peters friends from the Pub [:D]

I would say they had definitely just come from the pub as they
appear to have partly missed the field and gone onto the grass
next to it. Ooops!

> We're eagerly waiting for dr.peters explanation as to how these fellows
> never were PHOTOGRAPHED or FILMED in the making of these Crop Circles
> despite the fact that tens of thousands of humans from all over the
> world gather in the fields of Wiltshire looking for Crop Circles every
> summer.

What you have to remember is just how many fields there are. I
regularly go for evening bike rides round here and don't see
a living soul (human or otherwise) for hours.

In Wiltshire there is about 6 hours of darkness during the night