On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 8:44 AM, authfriend <jst...@panix.com> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "It's just a ride"
> <bill.hicks.all.a.r...@...> wrote:
> <snip>
> > I full well know how many pigs the cops have to deal
> > with and when you're listening to the cops tell their
> > story it all makes sense, sort of.  Except other
> > developed countries have cops and pigs they have to
> > deal with.  They manage the situations without abuse
> > of the miscreant or his/her rights, even in countries
> > where people aren't constantly screaming about rights.
>
> Police abuse isn't exactly unknown in other countries:
>

> http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/4509956.Mum___s_ordeal_as_armed_officers_smash_into_her_Parkstone_home/
>
> http://tinyurl.com/nozpgr
>
> And the victim in this case wasn't even a miscreant.

You cut out what I had to say so you can get the last word.  Judy must
always get the last word, Barry must always be vicious.  Judy is the
champion of liberal causes, especially gay rights.  You are becoming so
predictable that perhaps it's best I add you to my spam filter along with
Barry so FFL becomes readable again.