---The suicidal terrorists, I believe are mentally ill, just as a
person is who is suicidal; it is overpowering mood of hopeless
despair;
In this state of hopeless despair, and clinging to a 'cause' and
relying on a dogma, becomes a veil for the deeper issue of 'morbid
despair'.
Whatever the situation, which has been created in the societies
where these people are feeling this kind of deep despair, needs to
be addressed.
The same was true in Japan at the end of WWII, and the suicidal
pilots crashing thier planes into the ships. Again, there seems to
be a pattern of dogma, and 'holier than thou' attitude.
More than just mental illness, I truely believe these people are
pocessed with the "demon of suicide" (listening to a voice, which
guides them to do this demonic deed).
You will notice lately, that talk  of this angle, of demonic
possession, has recently been in the news, as this so-called BTK
killer, as well as the man who kidnapped and killed the people in
Idaho, both have claimed to be listening to demons.
Not to give power to these forces, I think of this energy as
just "lower vibrations".
Fear is the emotion that drives these forces, as well as lust, greed
and power for the sake of power...