--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "do.rflex" <do.rf...@...> wrote:

[snip]

>  Your warped view of Obama for the reasons I gave [which are surley obvious
> to those paying attention to your posts] distorts his motives into something
> sinister when it simply isn't.
>
> Rick said it clearly:
>
> "They're not suppressing anything or spying on anyone. They're asking to be
> informed of misinformation that is being forwarded around between millions of
> people, so that they can get a sense of which lies are most commonplace and
> most in need of rebuttal."

[snip]

You sound like Hugo Chavez, John, when people protest to him that he is
stifling freedom of the press and the right to dissent when Chavez closes down
virtually all the media outlets that oppose him: Oh, no, we're not stifling
dissent we're merely closing down media that are operating outside the law.

You also sound like supporters of Joe McCarthy.

The White House has no place asking for people to rat on other citizens by
sending the words of dissenting voices to the government.