--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "yifuxero" <yifux...@...> wrote:

> --I don't get it.  How many cases of MS, ALS, zits, or whatever, have been
> cured by TM or other meditation techniques?.  Don't trust any of those
> tweaked stats coming from MUM sources.  Totally bogus.

Can you "cure" heavy karmas as you mentioned ? You can't, karmas must be lived
and experienced. But they can be slowed down considerably, and be made liveable
if you have a proper Master.

I have a friend with Parkinson who is a Sidha for 29 years and who is living a
perfectly normal life without difficulties, no shaking going on, much to the
surprize of medical doctors. And a girlfriend diagnosed with MS, a meditator
for 6 years who now have few signs of her dis-ease in daily life. Much to the
surprize of doctors.
Both claim TM "did it".

They are not cured by TM in any way but still live perfectly normal lives. The
dis-ease is still in their physiology as stated by doctors, but in both cases
TM has simply slowed down and made the dis-ease inpotent. The karma is not
gone, estinguished by TM as it where, but softened considerably, "burnt in the
fire of Yoga".

The karma will go completely during this lifetime if they are regular
meditators, stay with the Tradition and the Self; they will be reborn without
any signs of these horrible dis-eases.

Jai Guru Dev