I really don't have much of an investment in healthcare reform one way or the
other; I can take it or leave it.

But what I do care about is the deficit.

At the end of July, we have a $1.2 trillion deficit for the year!  This is
unbelievable and unsustainable.  This happy-go-lucky spendthrift president and
his Democratic congress are spending America into oblivion.

We may end up having a $2 trillion deficit for the year which is about what the
entire budget was the year Clinton left office (and that was a balanced budget).

Many people are shaking their heads in bewilderment.  Those that aren't
probably don't understand numbers.

I say: balance the budget NOW.  Don't do it incrementally; do it now...in fact,
I say not only balance the budget but create a surplus.

And if such a move throws us into a depression, I say: bring it on.  Better to
deal with it now than have a much longer and worse one later.

If this president can't immediately balance the budget then he should be told
that impeachment is in his future.

Enough already!