This is great stuff for appreciating the continuing wave that is TM and the TM-Sidhi technologies of the Unified Field. Please post'em!

Thanks Dick.

-V.

On Aug 19, 2009, at 4:59 PM, Dick Mays wrote:

Subject: DOME ANNOUNCEMENTS--Advanced lecture Sunday
From: Dome Announcements <owner-dom...@mum.edu>

Dear Meditators, Sidhas and Governors,

You are cordially invited to attend the New Advanced Lecture series at the Maharishi Peace Palaces every Sunday @ 7:30PM. The Next Talk Sunday Aug 23rd will be:

"Eternal Bliss Consciousness: The Experience of the Attibuteless Absolute" by Maharishi Aug. 27th, 1970 22 min.

All meetings will begin with a group checking of the Transcendental Meditation Technique.

We will be offering Advance Lectures every Sunday Evening @ 7:30 PM. We will be playing the entire series of Volume One of the New Advanced Lecture Series. (15 talks total)

The Lecture Series will be offered in both the Men's & Ladies Peace Palace. Everyone is Welcome in the Men's Peace Palace. ( Men, Ladies & Couples)

Only Ladies  at the Ladies Peace Palace, please.

We look forward to seeing you.

Jai Guru Dev

Wally DeVasier Director
Maharishi Peace Palaces

***

DOME ANNOUNCEMENTS is a moderated list that distributes announcements to the Maharishi University of Management community. Send your announcements to
owner-dom...@mum.edu.