On Aug 20, 2009, at 8:23 AM, jyouells2000 wrote:
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradh...@...> wrote:

Thanks for posting this. I actually look forward to the latest
knowledge posts from this group of TM-folk in the domes. Even the
announcements themselves are like sutras, or threads, of a deeper
knowledge. Are you posting ALL of the announcements? If you aren't I
really wish someone would. They're very informative on a deep level.

I realize this is a more major announcement, but I'd love to hear them
all.

This is great stuff for appreciating the continuing wave that is TM
and the TM-Sidhi technologies of the Unified Field. Please post'em!

Thanks Dick.

-V.

Thanks V. Made me smile :)

I really think we ought to start a fund raising drive for a couples dome
though....

No swinging singles dome?

Sal