--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <r...@...> wrote:

> [...]

They sent it overnight Fed Ex. If you weren't there when they knocked, you
might have missed it. i had to print out and place on my front door a document,
with my signature and permission to "just leave it". Of course i had to also
sign and consent in case some hooligan--presumably a raccoon or a bear sensing
food might abscond with my precious package <sigh>. Both my wife and I weren't
home and we knew that would likely be the case--Fed Ex are sticklers on
computer items for either a "live" signature or the simple "letter on the door"
(I'd typically sign an 8.5 x 11 piece of paper with my message scrawled in
Sharpie).

Anyhow, they were kind and left it, nicely placed in our mudroom. I'm certain
the Jack Russell's probably lunged at the poor delivery guy on the glass
windows, although who just can't laugh at Jack Russell's lunging at anything?

If said package has not arrived and you ordered it or have an account with
apple.com, you can track it simply by signing on and going to the store and
then checking "order status". Order status has a live-link to Fed Ex, which
will give you all details.

 i knew i had it, before i left where I was logged on!