jim_flanegin writes
I've been growing into the opposite realization/experience for awhile
now- being that to experience a total flaming assh*le, rageaholic is
excellent learning just in the experience of it, watching my reaction
to it, being with it. Every moment's here and now, regardless of its
content, is what is needed.

So from 'an enlightened perspective' (God I hate that expression...),
there is no sage, or conversely, everyone is a sage. Flip-flop. Same
thing.

Tom T writes:
Exactly. Until you see that the anger directed at you is you and it is
all a part of life, you can not be free of the reaction. Need the egg
to get the chicken realization and the person delivering the anger
needed to care a hell of a lot about you to take on that role of
delivery person. Otherwise, they wouldn't have bothered. Tom T