> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <rick@> wrote:
> >
> > Are these people skulking out of town?
>
> Shirking.

Well, writing here now as a conservative meditator.  Somebody here simply to
share those inner unspoken thots here for the real meditators here.  I'll do it
for the moment.

Yes, is a skulking and shirking.  The shirking about here is enough to make a
patriot meditator here who does remain with the work lose their seeming
equanimity over it.

These people, these quitters who have slipped off had the wisdom of the
integration of life in their hands and they just threw it away.  Yes, their
names are not important anymore because their names will be forgotten as soon
as they have left.

They are the worst of meditators; ill-disciplined spiritual quitters.  Don't
got the character to make it the whole way over the spiritual path.   In a same
category as ordinary non-meditators.  Worst.   & we do know what science has to
say about non-meditators now.  But, in time of need these quitters are the
worst of deserters.  & you know of what they would do with deserters?   So it
is.

Jai Guru Dev,

-Doug in FF