--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "yifuxero" <yifux...@...> wrote:

> Preliminary notes:  Auth objects to Vaj's overuse(?) of Wiki to bolster
> viewpoints.  Fine, given that, I contacted a REAL physics genius - a true
> expert in Quantum Mechanics, not in any way associated with MUM, or TM.
> Since SU(5) is the lynchpin of virtually the entire MMY-Hagelin theories
> relating PC, the question of "unified fields" and any possible
> grand-theories, relating either to GUT's or TOE's; the lynchpin imo has
> collapsed.
> As far as I'm concerned, Hagelin's contribution to Quantum Spirituality has
> been discredited, whether it be the initial or later "flipped" SU(5).  Here's
> the reply by the physicist on top of my initial question:

It might be still too early to make a judgement on Hagelin's theory.  From what
I've seen in the physics community, theories appear to come and go like the
tide.  Physicists change their minds and theories like Hawking, Roger Penrose
and others.  Some physicists would jump on the bandwagon supporting a certain
theory if the current data support it.

In other words, no one is exempt from scrutiny.  Even the theories of Einstein
and Newton are still being tested for validity throughout the entire universe.
Specifically, it is now fairly widely accepted that Newtonian laws of physics
do not apply at the atomic and subatomic levels.  With the discovery of dark
energy, do Newtonian laws apply for objects at the edge of the universe?