<snip>
> As for me mis-
> typing the name a couple of times,

(Read: As for Barry getting the title of the book
he's touting wrong two times out of three...)

 here's a video
> comment on that, and the feeble-minded pussy who
> felt the need to comment on it as part of her
> ongoing "a day is not really a day unless I get
> to lash out at Barry" campaign.  :-)

The older and more feeble-minded he gets, the more
freaked out he is by the increasing number of
mistakes he makes, especially when someone who's
older than he is and rarely makes mistakes notices
them.

Actually, reading Barry's synopses of the two books,
I thought I'd probably like them. I went to Amazon
to order the first one but couldn't find it under
"The Swallow." Figured maybe it was out of print and
no longer available, so I checked the title of the
sequel and found it immediately. The (correct) title
of the first one was mentioned in the description,
and it was indeed available.

Barry would rather lurk waste his time on a wild
goose chase because of Barry's error than have
anybody know he got it wrong. Any decent human
being would have been grateful for the correction.

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--FyndryTFo&feature=player_embedded

This is a fabulous video, though. Just sent it
to my sister.