I don't understand why people feel Tiger needs any help whatsoever, let alone
any ridicule.  What we have here is a double standard.  John F Kennedy cheated
on his wife, and people all over the country to this day are still regarding
him as one of the most monumental presidents of all time.  Bill Clinton helped
campaign for Barack Obama, and Bill was cheered on like a big time hero in
large crowds of democratic voters in 2008.  Obama, Bush, and Clinton have all
admitted to or at least been in trouble for the use of illegal drugs at some
point in their lives.  These are all leaders of our country who make worldwide
decisions that impact lives of billions of people.  But we don't care, we only
care about Tiger.

What about the morality of all other actors, politicians and sports heros
throughout our country?  David Letterman seems to be doing fine very shortly
after his ordeal.  But for some reason we focus on Tiger instead.  I thought
maybe because he's black.  But I think it's more so because everyone thought he
was an absolute goody two shoes, and everyone is loving it when they see
someone with that image fall from grace.

As far as TM and moral reasoning goes, I am fully aware that a few of the heavy
hitters within the TMO have slept with other peoples wives, or at least
attempted to.  Some of it is only rumor, some of it comes from direct sources I
absolutely trust.  I don't think TM necessarily causes our moral reasoning to
overcome our sex drive.

seekliberation