--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, cardemaister <no_re...@...> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lurkernomore20002000"
> > <steve.sundur@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Break the suspense Jeff.  If thoughts don't create reality, what
> > > does?
> >
> > Hairstyles. Just recently we've been told that
> > one spoiled an entire movie.
> >

> Well, [dRshyam, the Seen, is] **kRtaarthaM prati naSTam** apy anaSTaM
> tadanyasaadhaaraNatvaat... :0

But the world existed before man existed here and will continue to be long
after we are gone , so the sutra must be referring to a change in one's
experience of the world , rather than the world actually disappearing once
everyone is enlightened as some have suggested. The sense of unity overshadows
the world of name and form. I dont think its meant literally .