Granted, I've been off the scene here on FFL for many months due to pressing
life issues.

But....can anyone tell me what exactly happened with the money raised for all
of those "at risk children"? I don't recall seeing any posts showing thousands
of kids being initiated. (Again I may have missed this.....I'm the first to
admit.")

So, all that money that was raised from the huge McCartney/Starr concert in
NYC? Does everyone have a clear accounting of how it was used?

Again, I've been off the scene here and just want to know that this money
didn't land in the pockets of Girish Varma and family instead of, um, "at risk"
children.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lurkernomore20002000" <steve.sun...@...>