On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 11:45 AM, tartbrain <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

>> Only to fund his research.
>
> And clearly when the TMO says the money is for X it surely goes to fund X.
>
> And since (allegedly) he spends almost all of his time in his private royal
> den doing research, funding the condo is directly funding research expenses.

But wither Vlodrup?  Last I read a reporter's account of M at Vlodrup,
the place was like a carnival.  Purusha doing program all along
hallways.  Pandits playing Ghandarva Veda music here, Pandits chanting
from the Vedas there.

Who is in Vlodrup now?  That place must have some significant upkeep.

--
Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches..
it's more like a jar of jalapenos.