--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Joe" <geezerfr...@...> wrote:

> Granted, I've been off the scene here on FFL for many months
> due to pressing life issues.

And we've missed ya, Geez.

> But....can anyone tell me what exactly happened with the money
> raised for all of those "at risk children"? I don't recall
> seeing any posts showing thousands of kids being initiated.

My bet is that at least some of it's been
going to making mortgage payments on a condo
in Paris. A *lot* of it...have you priced
real estate in Paris lately? We're talking
two to four million Euros at a minimum.

Some of it probably went to...uh...erecting
Phalluses Of Invincibility around the world.
Now that we know that Da King's phallus has
gotten erect at least twice (presumably),
putting up these towers to celebrate is far
more important than teaching TM to kids.