From: It's just a ride <bill.hicks.all.a.r...@gmail.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sun, January 24, 2010 3:59:35 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Why does meat make me crave sweets?

I'm an omnivore these days. Had wild Alaskan pink salmon with a nice
salad for lunch today. I had to have sweats afterwards or I'd go
nuts. I notice the same sort of thing with beef. Beef makes me crave
sweats. Could someone use as little Ayur jargon as possible telling
me why fatty fish like salmon and tuna and beef make me crave sweets?

--
Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches..
it's more like a jar of jalapenos.