Has anyone taken Barry's assertions serious enough to even google the issue?
You'd think that with thousands of followers, there'd be all sorts of sites
still dedicated to adoring Rama and that, online, there would be ample
citations of levitation to point at.  Got any?

Not worth the googling to me cuz any levitation in front of hundreds of folks
has to produce at least a 30% bystander-to-full-believer rate of conversion,
and those folks would be doing puja even now based on that evidence. Where are
they? And why is Barry so willing to spread the news of levitation being a real
phenomonum and yet he is no longer a true believer?  Levitation, if real, is a
very serious proof that the levitator, while not necessarily enlightened, has
mastered a siddhi that can only come from having purified his mind to an almost
perfect degree, and such a mind would most likely be filled with deep insights
and wisdom.

Keep in mind that a few loaves and fishes did the same to manifest true
believers.  So, any leader who could get even a 100 followers is certain to
have cameras always around; brought by those who would make the leader into a
idol.  To have levitation witnessed once and not captured on film is
understandable; to have this happen many times and not have at least one true
believer be there ready for the moment with a camera is not understandable.
Hell, to imagine Barry not lugging a camera around, given his addiction to name
dropping, is a gimme.  Where's yer photos, Barry?

When Barry weasels on this like he did by using "cameras can't see auras," as
his reason for no photographic evidence, then, hey, what's new in the wonderful
world of rationalization?

Let's face it:  Barry could be sitting in his underwear in his Mom's basement
in Gary, Indiana; a 400 pound pock marked puter geek who makes it look like his
posts come from Europe enough to fool Alex; a stack of pizza boxes next to him
testifies why his keyboard is covered with the gunk that can only come from
pizza grease and dust commingling over years; a pile of Kleenex tissues
overflowing his basket that's next to his bottle of Exxon Jumbo Lubricant;
yellow teeth almost hidden by a foul mortar of plaque; and let's complete this
imagined scenario by picturing him forming his nose mucus into small Judy
voodoo dolls as he awaits her next post.

Just sayin!

Edg