> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "wayback71" <wayback71@> wrote:
> <snip>
> > Having read the first volley of them years ago, I can tell
> > you that I too avoid them like the plague.  They leave a
> > bad taste in the mouth,  all seem identical, and are a
> > waste of my time - kind of like listening to the endless,
> > repetitive bickering of the coupe in the apartment above
> > yours.
>
> Wayback, just out of curiosity: I assume you read Barry's
> posts that aren't about me, right?

 Yes, I do read some of Barry's posts that are not about you, but not all of
his posts.  I always go by topic since at this point in my life I don't seem to
have much free time and rarely spend more than 10 min on FFL when I do check
in.  I also read your posts when they are not about Barry if the topic
interests me.   You have incredible insight and an eye for detail that I could
never match, so I find that awesome.

> Do you refrain from reading my commentary on those posts
> because you class them as part of the "bickering"?

Sometimes, but I guess about half the time I will look at your response and if
there is the slightest reference to Barry rather than the topic, I move on.
Given that, I am sure that I often miss your responses about Barry's posts.
But that is ok with me.  And it is also ok with me not to read anything from
Barry about you.  I am simply not interested in your opinions about each other.
 I enjoy both of your posts on other topics, though.