i think if you say or hear om properly you will be hearing or saying the hum of
life. you could also think it properly and experience the source of life...
agni -inga aing aima shyama shiring shreem kring and so on -whatever- the point
is yoga the sutras of patanjali and bhagavad gita mention om as the source of
all sounds and extol its use, the other bijas, tantric gods to fetch favor,
maharishi thought were better because of course god and the founder of yoga
needed his holiness to straighten things out, ha...like jesus needs a pope
freakin ignorant...