> > > The swami tells Sieveking that the Maharashi, from
> > > a trader caste, was merely Dev's bookkeeper and has
> > > no right to give mantras or teach meditation.

So, the Swaroopanand seems to believe in the Hindu caste
system. That, in itself, is enough to disqualify him from
teaching a spiritual path.

>From what I've read, the Swami Swaroopanand got a summons
for stealing items from the Jyotirmath Ashram and was forced
to return the stolen items. This was mentioned in the Times
of India.

Go figure.

Apparently, Guru Dev never accepted money, so what need
would he have for a 'bookkeeper'? Sounds to me like the
Swaroopanand should maybe resign his seat, or keep his big
pie-hole shut!

Bhairitu:
> I'm surprised that David Lynch has stayed with TM this
> long.  If he thinks Hollywood has "too many rules" then
> maybe he ought to look at the TM movement. One would think
> he would wake up to the scam.  I'm sure many film cohorts
> have mentioned other meditation courses far less expensive
> and not scams.

So, I wonder how many years you spent 'scamming' the public?

The other Barry says fourteen years, Curtis says twelve, Edg
says twenty-five and John Manning claims he scammed over
5,000 people out of their money. What's up with that?