> You seem to be implying some insidious plot here! I
> know Rick. He's a very straight-forward, simple guy.
> He's not devious in the slightest. He's also a pretty
> good drummer, although I'm sure his chops are rusty
> now ;-)

Then his answer to the question will make it clear.
You have a bad memory. This article was inspired and encouraged by
FFL (and Rick). He said it himself a while back. He was in contact
with a friend who is a reporter in FL, a reporter who refers to FFL
for ideas. This was stated by Rick, and that the reporter wanted to
put together (contrive) and article based on it, and on Rick's
viewpoint ( a prejudiced viewpoint).
NOTE again: I don't care about the article or its content. We are
studying the process of how it came about in order to learn more
about human species.
OffWorld