--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Joe" <geezerfr...@...> wrote:

> > Joe:
> > > You're really into "pie holes" today aren't you?
> > >
> > Why do almost all of your posts start with RE: and
> > begin and end on one line, Joe?
> >
> > > What's up with that?
> > >
> > What's up with that?
> >
> I dunno Tex, it's just how I roll.
>
> Go figure.

What the big fuss?What ajoke.

  Rick did /do not shoot tiger since - and when then only with his photo
camera for National Geographic-

About the  character of  his mother: Her so called biographic account
"Beyond Guru" speaks for itself-Don't we all agree with
that?

Is the shooting(motivation+intention+excuse+explaination) fuss
discussion because we are in the year of tiger?  [:D]

Keep cool.Take it easy! Take it as.....

Why this has not been settled before? Plenty of possibilities:See

23 January 1974 - 10 February 1975: Wood Tree (Wu Xing) Tiger

9 February 1986 - 28 January 1987: Fire (Wu Xing) Tiger

28 January 1998 - 15 February 1999: Earth (Wu Xing) Tiger

15 February 2010 - 2 February 2011: Metal (Wu Xing) Tiger

Hope until 2.Feb. this discussion will be gone and the so
called"mystery" will be solved.

More important seems to be aware of certain change in the movement IMO!

BTW without intention to start a new war and with the hope this  will
end here:

Sad to say, but Barry's  description of her fits all" insider movement"
reaction toward her. So don't shoot the messenger, please