merudanda:
> Sad to say, but Barry's description of her
> fits all" insider movement" reaction toward
> her. So don't shoot the messenger, please...

My point was that John Lennon was a liar, he
told many lies about the Maharishi, about Nancy,
and about her son Rick and about Mia Farrow.

Lennon wrote the song 'Bungalow Bill' and 'Sexie
Sadie' out of spite, prejudice, and outright
ignorance. George and Cynthia both said John was
full of it, and I agree.

According to John Lennon, the Maharishi tried to
rape Mia Farrow. This is a falsehood. It is a
falsehood on the same level as claiming that, for
a fact, the Maharishi murdered his own guru.