<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> > , off_world_beings <no_reply@>

> > your
> > It

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtZLvFrl6qk&feature=ytn%3Amptnews>
> > <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtZLvFrl6qk&feature=ytn%3Amptnews
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtZLvFrl6qk&feature=ytn%3Amptnews> >

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtZLvFrl6qk&feature=ytn%3Amptnews
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtZLvFrl6qk&feature=ytn%3Amptnews>
> > <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtZLvFrl6qk&feature=ytn%3Amptnews
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtZLvFrl6qk&feature=ytn%3Amptnews> > >

> > > What does your hero -- your fanatical choice for president -- Ron
Paul
> > feel about the healthcare issue, Off_World?
> > >

> >   I never saw your stupid post with a video. Do you really think I
pay
> > much attention to you Shemp?
> >
> > I supported Obama for President (long before anyone on FFl did):
> >

> Everyone on this forum knows you supported Ron Paul WAY before you
supported Obama and only switched to Obama once Ron Paul was out of the
running>

Wrong. Ron Paul was still in the running when I made that post. Stop
lying Shemp, it is getting you no-where. You are only fooling yourself.
I hadn't heard of Obama until about the time of that post, and I was the
first here to recognise his value in the 21st century. Ron Paul was
still the most credible contender for the Republican leader. The rest
were a joke, as you, who supported them, found out in the general
election.

I supported Ron Paul for leader of the Republicans, and I STILL DO !
GO RON PAUL !
And I was the first to support Obama on FFL, and Ron Paul was still in
the running for the Republican party leader.Stop lying about that.  But
people like you smeared him and pushed him out. Remember, on the night
of the all-white Republican Party convention, Ron Paul had a BIGGER and
more diverse convention across the river. And recently he beat out
Romney and Palin in a Republican straw poll.

You never supported Ron Paul, you just supported neanderthal losers and
criminals like Bush and Cheney and their resident clown McCain and their
Bimbo Palin

OffWorld