--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, sgrayatlarge <no_re...@...> wrote:

> Hey Curtis,
>
> I pasted a link to a short 5 minute video created by my friend
> Dennis Prager, talk show host, on what he considers the most
> important verse of the Old Testament with regards to God, meaning,
> and nature. You may find it interesting, food for thought:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_-E2OfFjpg

So much idiocy and suffering over the centuries,
just because humans can't deal with the concept
of "eternal." His entire theory depends upon
there being not only a made-up thing called "God,"
but a made-up thing called "the beginning."

If one merely postulates an eternal universe,
one without beginning or end, then there is no
need for a "creation," and no need for a
"Creator."

The entire need for "God" seems to come down to
humans being unable to keep from projecting the
it-began-and-someday-it-must-end-ness of their
own puny lives onto the universe.