--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, sgrayatlarge <no_re...@...> wrote:

So all the people took off their earrings and brought them to Aaron. 4 He took
what they handed him and made it into an idol cast in the shape of a calf,
fashioning it with a tool. Then they said, "These are your gods, [b] O Israel,
who brought you up out of Egypt."

Dude it's Nandi the divine bull sitting at the end of the yoni so the milk that
gets poured over the lingum drips on him last! They just didn't get the puja
sequence right.