--- wmurphy77 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What is the saying... the shortest distance between
> two points is a
> straight line. So there you go, MMY may or may not
> be enlightened,

MMY is quite enlightened, to say the least. The
surface behaviors only impact the mind. That's our
karma and it's very important to allow this surface
behavior to impact us and to burn away the
attachments/resistances we have to Self. MMY is a
doorway into Self for those who want to take the ride.
I think there are only a few more rides left before it
closes. There are other rides too. Comparing rides is
silly. Which is better, the Mad Mouse or the
Round-About? Who knows. Just get on the damn ride!