As Shemp decends into his depressed and lonely state again, I encourage
all FFL'rs to pep him up, give him the benifit of the doubt, and support
him in his mental turmoil during the coming time of depression and
anguish that he is entering.

He may be an idot, but he is still half-human.

OffWorld

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "ShempMcGurk" <shempmcg...@...>

<shempmcgurk@>

> > > <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com , off_world_beings
<no_reply@>

> > > ever

> > > birth.

> > > passport, driver's license, etc. >>
> > >
> > > So put up your name then coward, or you'll just be ignored.
> >

> > I am more than happy to put it forward to your attorney.
> >
> > Why should I put it up here? It has absolutely nothing to do with
the bet!

> > Methinks you are using this as an excuse to get out of the bet
because:

> > 1) You're a wimp;
> >
> > 2) You know you'd lose;
> >
> > 3) You're a coward;
> >
> > 4) You're a welcher.
> >
> > Aren't you a man of your word?
> >
> > Aren't you a man of your convictions?
> >
> > Again, please email me with the name, address, and phone number of
your attorney and let's get this bet going!

> > Did you by any chance want to increase the stakes to, say, $100,000?
> >

> > > No-one talks
> > > to parasites, and it is impossible for a leech to make a bet.
Everyone