> > > <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> > , "ShempMcGurk" <shempmcgurk@>

> <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
> > > <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> > , off_world_beings <no_reply@>

> sign
> an
> > > ever

> > > birth.

> my
> > > passport, driver's license, etc.  >>
> > >
> > > So put up your name then coward, or you'll just be ignored.
> >

> No-one talks to parasites, and it is impossible for a leech to make a
> bet. Everyone knows this.
>
> You already lost....again. You are not smart enough Shemp.
>
> Send your information to:
>
> Brian Schumaker
> Colby Sound Building, Suite 1350
> Providence, Rhode Island 2902
>
> OffWorld

1) Please provide a proper address.  Zip codes in the United States have a
minimum of 5 digits, not 4 as you have above.

2) I went to the Rhode Island Bar Association web site and there is no listing
for an attorney named Brian Schumaker:

https://www.ribar.com/Members/Directory/Default.aspx

What kind of scam are you trying to pull? It was YOU who brought up the idea of
forwarding my personal information to YOUR attorney; I agreed.  And now this: a
non-existent attorney in a state hundreds of miles away from where you live in
northern Vermont.

Don't you have a attorney in the state where you actually LIVE????  Again, for
the third time, what is the name, phone number, and address of your attoreny,
please. Do you not have a LEGITIMATE attorney?

Please don't play head games with me and waste my time.

3) You didn't tell me whether you were willing to up the bet to $100,000.