The status quo of Liberal Fascism?

Have you checked out the left's answer to the Tea Party? The Coffee Party?

Speaking of status quo, here is their mission statement:

COFFEE PARTY MISSION STATEMENT: The Coffee Party Movement gives voice to
Americans who want to see cooperation in government. We recognize that the
federal government is not the enemy of the people, but the expression of our
collective will, and that we must participate in the democratic process in
order to address the challenges that we face as Americans. As voters and
grassroots volunteers, we will support leaders who work toward positive
solutions, and hold accountable those who obstruct them.

I wonder if they would have written this during the Bush years? Cooperate with
Government? Ha? Sounds like if one doesn't support the government in a positive
way, they will be help accountable.

I remember just a few years ago seeing bumper stickers all over the place that
read " Dissent is the Highest form of Patriotism"

Sounds like a soft form of tyranny to me