I believe it is called a pinealgasm, and occurs when the pineal gland
begins to pleasure itself.  The advice is pretty simple. "When the
pineal gland begins to pleasure itself, we do not mind. We take it as it
comes.  It is a  normal, natural process.  The pinealgasm may get weaker
or stronger, fainter or clearer. But in every case we just take it as it
comes, neither anticipating or resisting the sensation."  I believe
that's what it says to do.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, ultrarishi <no_re...@...> wrote:

> I have a friend who is a meditator and a fellow classmate in my thrice
weekly yoga class. She has developed a "buzzing" sensation in what we
would consider the third eye area. It comes up during yoga class when
doing asanas. It comes up when she hears chanting. And, it comes up when
she sits down to meditate and it stays present pretty much the whole
time. It's not uncomfortable and she manages quite well with it. It goes
away when she is not doing any spiritual practice, that is to say,
secular activities do not seem to bring this on. She got concerned about
it 6 months ago and saw a neurologist who ran a battery of test, but
medically she checks out fine. Even her MRI was fine.