Hi authfriend,
Actually, I didn't even have you in mind when I wrote what I wrote.  I
was thinking more about the priest, and that he'd possibly laugh at what
curtis said. And I was thinking about a couple authors I've read, Tom
Talbott & Michael Shermer.
My apologies that what I typed apparently came across as an
accusation(of sorts) toward you.  I don't know you, nor anyone in this
discourse for that matter (what I've read of it), at least that I'm
aware of.
I pretty much endeavor to take folks at face value, without being naive.
I'm really not into score cards.
Well, except when I play miniature golf.   I like the little pencils.
:-)
Or Rummy or Scrabble or Crazy 8s. Score cards.
Cheers!~carol