Used to live in Vegas.Constant air traffic, planes, helicoptors, be they
police, with beams,TV news, or for pleasure helicoptor rides, and the hospital
helicoptors.
live in Iowa now. My kids exclaim, oh, there's  plane- like it's a really big
amazing thing when we go into the cities here. I hear the birds, and think, how
amazing this place is...God made a beautiful place here.I never knew a place
like this still existed. i like it so much better than the city;that being all
i knew for 30 years. Cities promote monkey mind. Little itty bitty towns have
peace and bliss that promotes serenity.
My opinion.